Order Setting Time to Hear Petition for Administration and Deadline for Filing Claims (Formal Administration) STATE OF WISCONSIN CIRCUIT COURT TAYLOR COUNTY Case No. 2020IN4 In the Matter of the Estate of Gloria Nissen.
D.O.D. February 1, 2020 A petition for formal administration was filed.
THE COURT FINDS:
The decedent, with date of birth of March 17, 1955 and date of death of February 1, 2020, was domiciled in Taylor County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of N2017 8th Avenue, Lublin, WI 54447.
THE COURT ORDERS:
1. The petition will be heard at the Taylor County Courthouse, Medford, Wisconsin, Room 2101, before Circuit Court Commissioner Lindsay Campbell on March 26, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The petition may be granted if there is no objection.
2. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent’s estate is June 18, 2020.
3. A claim may be filed at the Taylor County Courthouse, Medford, Wisconsin, Room 2101.
4. Heirship will be determined at the hearing on petition for final judgment.
5. Publication of this notice is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
If you require reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call 715-748-1435 prior to the scheduled court date. Please note that the court does not provide transportation.
/s/ Lindsay Campbell Lindsay Campbell, Probate Registrar Date: February 28, 2020 Attorney Rachel E. Pisors State Bar No.: 1117422 Worden-Wachsmuth Law Office P.O. Box 416 Owen, WI 54460 715-229-2284 (1st ins. March 5, 3rd ins. March 19)