Over $15,162 was gifted between nine local non-profits through Prevail Bank
Between public donations and Prevail Bank matching up to $1,000 at each branch location where donations were collected, a total of $15,162.54 was gifted to nine local non-profits as part of Prevail Bank’s Holiday Matching Funds campaign this December.
The Medford branch of Prevail Bank chose Taylor County Supportive Housing as the beneficiary of its Holiday Matching Funds campaign. The organization provides those who are homeless with safe and secure shelter, food, and support with a primary emphasis on connecting residents with permanent housing solutions. A total donation of $2,099.66 to Taylor County Supportive Housing was made between Prevail Bank and the public.
Prevail Bank recognizes the importance of local nonprofits and the resources they provide for those less fortunate in the communities of central Wisconsin. Each of Prevail Bank’s branches chose a different organization to support.
Those organizations gifted with monetary funds and non-perishable gifts included:
• Sauk County Children’s Giving Tree (Prevail Bank - Baraboo) $1,330
• Christmas is for Children (Eau Claire) $2,625 (estimated value of 75 wrapped gifts)
• Ronald McDonald House Charities (Marshfield) $2,500.77
• Taylor County Supportive Housings (Medford) $2,099.66
• W-O-W Kid’s Meals Program (Owen) $1,590
• Santa’s Elves Foundation (Phillips) $2,235.11
• United Way of Portage County (Stevens Point) $402
• Catholic Charities - Wausau Community Warming Center (Wausau) $2,120
• Park Place Adult Day Services (Wisconsin Rapids) $260 Prevail Bank’s goal is to pursue what’s possible within the communities it serves. It is passionate about economic development, financial stability and growth for individuals, families, and businesses. Prevail Bank is a community bank that is continuously looking for ways to give back, support those pursuing dreams, and make things better in central Wisconsin.